Saturday, October 31, 2009

Michael Jackson Creative Process - This Is It

Last night I went and saw "This Is It", a compilation of rehearsal and behind-the-scenes footage preparing for Michael Jackson's London tour. As we all know that tour never happen because of Michael's tragic death. Over the past years Michael Jackson's personal brand, as most PR professionals would say was a "A reputation nightmare". This movie I believe gave a great glimpse into the true Michael Jackson brand, a reputation of a dance superstar, a creative genius, and the King of Pop. I enjoyed "This Is It", even though the concert did not happen. When the movie ended I felt like I had hung out with Michael Jackson as he performed and talked to me at my own private party. The open scene is incredible and the final scene brings a brilliant end to the movie. A most see movie for everyone. The whole time I wanted to get up and dance!


No comments: