Thursday, March 3, 2011

Top Marketing Thought Leaders


I thought I would share my favorite marketing thought leadership websites and blogs I read to stay on top of current marketing trends, strategies, successes, and current challenges. Like you, I know there are many principles of marketing that will never change, but always changing are the new ways in which we can effectively deliver the marketing mix to our target audience.



Top Marketing Sites


CMO.com
CMO Council
Adage - CMO Strategy
MarketingVox
MarketingProfs
Marketing Serpa
American Marketing Association
Marketing Charts
Marketing Magazine

Top Blogs by Marketing Thought Leaders

Seth Godin - A Blog by Seth Godin
Chris Brogan - Solving Business Strategy Challenges with Social Media
Joe Pulizzi - Content Marketing Guru
Laurel Papworth - The Business of Being Social Media
Jeremiah Owyang - Social Media, Web Marketing

These are a few of my favorites. What are your favorites? Is there something you read regularly that you would add to this list?

No comments: