Monday, January 2, 2012

Resonator #2 - about.me


The "Resonator" blog series highlights companies who build products or services that resonate. Learn the 3 rules to developing a resonator here. This week I am highlighting a new start up called about.me.

Company Overview

What is about.me?

So you are on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and many other social media sites. You would like to put these sites all in one location so you can send friends and colleagues a single URL where they can learn about you in 30 seconds or less. About.me solves that problem. In about 2 minutes or less you can create a personal profile page, add a personal pic, and link your social media sites. Then you can send and use this URL to promote you, your services, your content, and really bring your personal brand to life.

My about.me Personal Profile Page


I created a personal profile in less than two minutes. The user interface is easy to use and walks you through a simple step by step process. It took me a little longer to find the picture that I thought represented who I am in less than 30 seconds. Here is the link to my personal profile page on about.me. Your can create yours for free here.


No comments: